Thursday 3 January 2013

A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MY VERY DEAR TEACHER :)

FOR SOMEBODY VERY SPECIAL!

-(MRS SEEMA SINGH)

Sweet as a sticcado's note,sedulous.
a mother,a guide,a friend precious.
Elegant than ellegance,for your intelligence
All I can offer you is reverence.

Energy you can inject,with your perfect SMILE :)
into even a weak senile!
The love and care you bear in your heart- big as a Nile,
you are never hostile even with the guiles.

On the very special day-november 4,
the b'day of a teacher i truly adore.
I could experience the sweet suprise in your tone,
when after my wishings,i heard you on the phone.

you asked me to write a poem for you,
and so you see,this is for you! :)

With your words emphasising
I got to hear after a <<TRING>>
in your lullaby tone,
"thankyou very very very much Divya" - on the phone.

Ma'am this aint all that I have in,
but just what i could bring.
outta my heart,my soul- some words array.
for you who caught me,oh you,you astray!
with your many and every ways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment