Friday 1 June 2012

....I remember the time we were toghether...


....I remember the time we were toghether... 

I remember the times we were together..
the times of fun and laughter...

the time we shared each li'l thing ...

Sticking to the phone for 20 hours a day...
But then,,
those 4 hours of sleep being without talking to each other were a Cr@p**
it made "
us" feel so lonely....

Trying to prove that boys and gals can be friends....
But....
Ooops....!!
"
we" were in
LOVE~~~

but now..
Remembering all this...
My hEaRt BaReS a GrEAt PAIN...
Tears roll off my eyes...
Cuz,it was olways "
i" n "me"...
Neva "
us
" n "we"...:-/ 
I WAS soooo wrng.
..
Bt... I KNOW THAT I AM TRUE...
For my love for him 'was' actually 'is' tru..!

I REMEMBeR tHe TiMe wE WeRe ToghEtHer...
the times of fun and laughter...!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much! :)
    keep visiting the blog for more..

    ReplyDelete